Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Entire Family Made it to Missouri ;o) hehe

Before
The Mother of this Beautiful family ask me to help her get a Family Photo while all her kids (except 1) was in town!   This was a last minute get everyone together and get a photo.  I was more than happy to do this photoshoot.  She also ask if I knew how to photoshop in an entire family that wouldn't be there. LOL!  That is not something I've ever tackled.  And I have to say that it was a fun challenge.  When I saw the photo they wanted added I almost giggled.  Look at the gap they left in both photos (not intentionally either).  So here is the finished photo.  Welcome to Missouri the small "B" family glad you could make it for the family photo!  ;o)  

Thanks Mom "B" for the challenge.  I not only had fun making this happen but I learned so much by do this. 

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job Christina! They look wonderful!! :0)

    ReplyDelete